A Query

Dear group members,
   I am one of the users of your asreml software. Its tremendously
useful for the calculation of variance components especially when the
data size is huge. Iam able to run the .as files and get variance
components. But I would like to get predicted least square means and
also calculate heritabilities. Could you please suggest me how to
prepare .pin  command file for calculating heritabilities and blups.
I would be extremely happy if you can help me as earliest as
possible.
thanking you
regards
Rukmini