Bivariate binomial + normal

Hi,

I am having difficulty successfully setting up a bivariate
sire model with one (0,1) trait (stay) and one normally distributed
trait (pba1).

I suspect it is in the variance structures I am going wrong, but
the ordering of the model line also makes a difference
(ie stay !BIN !LOG pba1 ~......
    stay pba1 !BIN !LOG ~......)

I get various problems - eg unable to invert R or G, likelihood diverging
- depending on how I set up the R structure. It also doesn't seem to "see"
the Tr.sire, only appearing to have one component for it when I can get it
to run that far.

The .as file follows. Any help greatly appreciated.

Ron.

Stayability to parity 3
 sow
 sire !P
 stay
 fa
 pbd1 pbdl
 avpba avpbd
 fgl 2
 pba1 pba2 pba3
 fg1 2 fg2 2 fg3 2
pedig.mgs !MGS
two.dat
stay pba1 !BIN !LOG ~ -Trait Tr.fa !r Tr.sire !f Tr.fg1
1 2 1
0
Tr 0 US 1 0 5.0
Tr.sire 2