Repeated measurements in R structure

From: Ruben <asremlforum_at_VSNI.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:08:40 +0000

Dear group,
I‚€™m struggling with the analysis stated below. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance for your time, and sorry for my limited knowledge of ASReml
Ruben

Analysis goal
I have 107 genotypes (Gen) measured (for Yield) at 3 different time points -1,2,3, equally spaced- (Time) with 3 replicates at each Gen/time combination. Another variable in my dataset is location (LOC with 5 levels), plus others not participating in the analysis P7,X,XM,Xmn,PT
I want carry out a ‚€˜repeated measurement‚€™ analysis as if it was a ‚€˜spatial analysis in one dimension‚€™, this means, specify different correlation/covariances between time points across genotypes in the R matrix and not in G. Is it possible? I have problems, according to the asr error message, to sort data into field order. Please let me know if I‚€™m out of track on the following:

AS used
Repeated
 Loc !A 5
 Gen !A 107
 Rep 3
 Time 3
 Yield
 P7
 XM
 Xmn
 PT

Repeated.CSV !MAXIT 50 !MVREMOVE !SKIP 1

Yield ~ mu Time !r Gen !f mv
1 2 0
107 Gen ID
3 Time AR1 0.1

ASR with error statement:
    107 identity
      3 AR=AutoReg 0.1000
 Warning: Spatial mapping information for side 1 of order 107
          ranges from 1.0 to 8.0
 Error: Failed to sort data records: Sortkeys
***************
***************
***************
***************
***************
***************
***************
***************
***************
***************
 Fault 2 Sorting data into field order
  Last line read was: 3 Time AR1 0.1 0 0 0 0 0
 Dummy LOC,GENOTYPE,REP,Time, P4,P7,X,XM,Xm,PT
  Model specification: TERM LEVELS GAMMAS
 Time 3
 mu 1
 Gen 107 0.100 [ 3]
 mv_estimates 395
SECTIONS 321 5 1
  STRUCT 107 0 0 0 0 1 2
               3 1 1 6 1 1 4
   91 factors defined [max 500].
    6 variance parameters [max1500]. 2 special structures
 Final parameter values [ 3: 6] 0.10000 0.0000 -.10000E-36
  0.10000
  Last line read was: 3 Time AR1 0.1 0 0 0 0 0
    91 2 4815 4815 158000
 Finished: 10 Nov 2009 12:17:34.345 Sorting data into field order

Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com).

Read this topic online here:
http://www.vsni.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1004#1004