predict weights file

From: kgbold <asremlforum_at_VSNI.CO.UK>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 04:39:27 +0100

Is there a limit to the number of records in a predict weights file, e.g.,
!AVERAGE f ‚€™file.csv',2
I'm using a file w/ 833 records but I get the error message:

QUALIFIERS: predict hyb_id !AVERAGE loc_id ‚€™Wts.csv‚€™,2
 Notice: Invalid argument, unrecognised qualifier or
         vector space exhausted at '‚€™Wts csv‚€™,2'

Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com).

Read this topic online here:
http://www.vsni.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=712#712